World Green Growth Summit
At a historical time as the COVID-19 worldwide pandemic, affected every sector of the global economy. The World Green Growth Summit, delves into difficult challenges of a post COVID-19 world. We cover topics and offer resolutions to the evolving changes of a New World.
The 2 day-long virtual summit is designed to connect government officials, with fortune executives, entrepreneurs, green economy experts, thought leaders, alumni and stakeholders, for high-level discussions and networking.
The WGGS brings thousands of leaders from the private and public sector, utilities, solution providers, investors, and startups, advancing systemic solutions to address the climate crisis through the five sectors: Energy, Water, Eco-waste, City Smarts, Youth.
The WGGS will cover the future of clean and renewable energy, safe water, waste and recycling and the implementation and expansion of technology in Smart Cities annually. In attendance there will be representation from both the public and private sector as well as a significant presence from the United Nation’s UN75 – youth initiative.
- Provide regional and global stakeholders a platform to showcase climate action
- Provide a platform engagement of key stakeholders in the region, including on finance, technology and capacity-building.
- Invite public and private sector to advocate and discuss challenging toward opportunities for organizations to showcase their work.
- Invite Youth to discuss innovative ways to contribute to a better sustainable world
- Create a scenery of discussion where participants compromise to work hard to accomplish premises toward sustainable development goals.